Who We Are
OffTheGridMaps is a Montana-based map design company.
Our high-resolution, hyper-local, and activity-specific maps highlight key areas and landmarks for your favorite outdoor activities like fly-fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, or winter sports. Since each map is custom-made, OffTheGridMaps show more detailed terrain and relevant points of interest than those old, generic, off-the-shelf maps.
Available as both digital smartphone and printable maps, your only decision is how to use it:
- Like to see where you are in real-time? Just load our GPS-enabled maps onto your smartphone and you can pinpoint your exact location, right on the map! OffTheGridMaps even works in places where you don't have cell service.
- Prefer tried and true paper maps? Just download our maps (PDF format) and print at your home, office, or local print shop. OffTheGridMaps are optimized for 11"x17" paper, a cost effective solution that gets you more detail with the larger page size. You can also get pre-printed "trail maps" from many of our retail partners.
Want the best of both worlds? Take both the paper and smartphone companion map with you. There's no extra cost!
We create branded and logo’d maps for businesses and events of all sizes. When you choose to partner with OffTheGridMaps, we’ll design a one-of-a-kind map that highlight places and activities that are important to you and your customers. Maps designed for your business or event will stand apart from the rest because they:
- Include your company name, logo, and contact details (like phone, website, address, etc).
- Are zoomed into your specific area of interest, not just another generic map off the rack.
- Show the key points of interest your customers need to know about for their upcoming adventure.
Printed maps are only available directly from our retail partners. Please support our partners by stopping in their shops or event HQ to pick up their custom maps. Click on their logos to be redirected to their website.