Are you an Outdoor Professional, working in the hunting, fishing, hiking, biking, winter sports, or conservation industry? As a special thank you for helping improve and to promote OffTheGridMaps, we offer outdoor industry professional up to 40% discount on published digital maps in our map store.
How do I get the deal?
We’d love to have you be part of our team! We’re looking for pro’s who will help:
- Promote our products to a wider audience
- Suggest new and under-served areas that could use highly detailed maps
- Improve the quality of our maps by reviewing and recommending changes
Just contact us or send an email with your name, email address, and place of business and we’ll set you up with a special Coupon Code that you can use at the time of checkout. We look forward to working with you!
OffTheGridMaps offers a variety of printed and digital maps and posters. Choose from topographic maps or 3D terrain maps, all customized to highlight recreational activities that are important to you and your customers. For more information on our print and design services, please visit our pricing pages for:
- Interested in having a printed, custom, branded and logo’d map for your store? Become part of our reseller program and we’ll design a one-of-a-kind map that your customers will love.
- Event maps are great marketing tools for participants and visitors alike. Let us build a custom event map that highlights your routes and points of interest, and can even be GPS-enabled on smartphones!
- Don’t need a printed map? We also offer digital map or poster design services, giving you the flexibility to choose how to use the finished product.
With over 20 years experience in the GIS industry working with spatial data using both ESRI and Open Source GIS software, we’ve got the experience to keep you on the right path. In addition to our map design services, OffTheGridMaps also offers support services including:
- ESRI software (ArcMap, ArcSDE, ArcPy, Modelbuilder, Geodatabase)
- Open source software (QGIS, Postgresql/PostGIS, Python)
- Spatial database design and management
- Spatial analysis
- Data conversion
Please contact us if you have any questions about how we can help your organization.
OffTheGridMaps wouldn’t be a reality without a lot of support, and not just on a personal level. While friends, family, and colleagues have played a vital role, free or inexpensive access to software and support are immensely valuable to a startup. We’d like to acknowledge those people, data sources, and software that have helped us get where we are.
Friends, Family, Colleagues
There’s too many to name, and if we started putting pen to paper, we’d probably miss someone. So for those of you who have provided content and layout ideas, as well as business advice, just know we are incredibly grateful for your contributions! We couldn’t have made it this far without your help!
One of the best things about the GIS and mapping industry is the availability of data. Government agencies are generally the best source of spatial data, and Montana has a great culture of publicly sharing this data widely and freely. We’ve compiled a list of many of the agencies who have made their data sources publicly available, and have been integrated into OffTheGridMaps.
Of course, none of this could be done without quality software. And there is some great open-source software that is freely available to the public. What are the key pieces of software we use?