Who We Are
OffTheGridMaps is a Montana-based map design company.
We create branded and logo'd maps for businesses and events of all sizes. Our high-resolution, hyper-local maps are custom-made to focus on key areas you want to see, and tailored to your favorite outdoor activities like fly-fishing, hunting, hiking, biking, winter sports, and more. That means you get more relevant points of interest and more detailed terrain for your chosen activity, not just the postage stamp details you get from generic maps.
Available as both printable maps and digital smartphone maps, your only decision is how to use it:
- Prefer tried and true paper maps? Just download our maps (PDF format) and print at your home, office, or local print shop. OffTheGridMaps are optimized for 11"x17" paper, a cost effective solution that gets you more detail with the larger page size.
- Partial to technology? OffTheGridMaps can be GPS-enabled on your smartphone, and even works in places where you don't have cell service. Now you can pinpoint your exact location, right on the map!
Want the best of both worlds? Take both the paper and smartphone companion map with you. There's no extra cost!
When you choose to partner with OffTheGridMaps, we’ll design a one-of-a-kind map that highlight places and activities that are important to you and your customers. Your new maps will stand apart from the rest because they:
- Are branded with your company name, logo, and contact details.
- Show the key points of interest your customers need to know about.
- Target your specific area of interest, and isn’t just another map off the rack.
Printed maps are only available directly from our partners. We hope you’ll support our partners by stopping in their shops or event HQ and picking up their maps, or click on the logos below to go to their website.